3-phase energy and power meter with MID B+D approval for energy-managment according to ISO 50001
Made in Switzerland
Direct metering 75 A
Current transformer /5 and /1 A
Accuracy class B (+/-1 %)
Two tariff (day / night)
MID approved for billing purpose
S0 pulse-output for
Active energy kWh
Suitable for energy-managment
Configuration can be done by the keys on the EMU Allrounder kWh-meter.
- Current transformer ratio (5/5 to 20’000/5 and 1/1 to 4’000/1A)
- M-Bus addressing
- S0 pulse-output: Rate and length
- Transformer ratio, pulse rate and length, addressing adjustable by keys
- Double tariff (high/low tariff - day / night)
- Read-out interfaces: M-Bus
The EMU Allrounder can be equipped with an M-Bus interface. The M-Bus interface is internally integrated where it is protected from contamination and manipulation. A variety of measurement readings are transferred via the Bus system, for instance active energy, active power, current, voltage, frequency.
S0 impulse output
The EMU Allrounder has one pulse output for active energy import (consumption of kWh). Opto Power MOSFET, 5–400V AC or V DC, 90 mA.
- Active energy kWh import
Pulse rate per kWh:
0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1’000 or 10’000
Pulse length in milliseconds:
4 to 250 ms, adjustable in 2 ms-stages
Default configuration ex factory:
- Direct connection: 1’000 impulses/40 ms
- Current transformer connection: 10 impulses/120 ms
A 60x30 mm graphic LC-display with LED background lighting makes it possible for parameters and settings to be read, and the figures are very visible. The desired menu language
can be selected via the keys. The clear and intuitive operation makes commissioning and daily use of the energy meters easier.
MID approval & Billing purpose
EMU Allrounder has been checked and approved in accordance with MID modules B + D (Measurement Instrument Directive).
- MID Module B = Approval of the energy meter
- MID Module D = QM system for manufacture and final inspection
With additional certification according to module D, QM system for manufacture and final inspection, all EMU Professional can be used ex factory for billing purposes within the European Union.