3-phase energy and power meter with MID B+D approval for energy-managment according to ISO 50001
Made in Switzerland
Direct metering 75 A
Current transformer /5 and /1 A
M-Bus, RS485 Modbus, KNX, LON, TCP/IP incl. Modbus TCP and web-server
Accuracy class B (+/-1 %)
Two tariff (day / night)
4 Quadrant measurement
Import and Export
4x S0 pulse-output
Active- and reactive energy, import and export
Suitable for energy-managment
Configuration can be done by the keys on the EMU Professional kWh-meter.
- Current transformer ratio (5/5 to 20’000/5 and 1/1 to 4’000/1A)
- M-Bus, Modbus or IP addressing
- S0 pulse-output: Rate and length
- Threshold optimization (peakcontrol)
- Transformer ratio, pulse rate and length, addressing adjustable by keys
- Double tariff (high/low tariff - day / night)
- Read-out interfaces: M-Bus, KNX, Modbus RTU & ASCII, Modbus TCP, LONworks, web server, direct-http
- Peakload optimization
The EMU Professional can be equipped with a variety of read-out modules. All read-out modules are integrated in the EMU Professional where they are protected from contamina-
tion and manipulation. A variety of measurement readings are transferred via the Bus system, for instance active and reactive power, current, voltage, active, reactive and apparent power, power factor,
power frequency, minimum and maximum values.
- Modbus RTU & ASCII
- TCP/IP (Webserver, Modbus TCP, Direct-http)
S0 impulse outputs
On the EMU Professional there are 4 S0 Impulse outputs (Opto Power MOSFET, 5–400V AC or V DC, 90 mA) available.
- Active energy import
- Active energy export
- Reactive energy inductive
- Reactive energy capacitive
Pulse rate per kWh/kvarh:
0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1’000 or 10’000
Pulse length in milliseconds:
4 to 250 ms, adjustable in 2 ms-stages
Default configuration ex factory:
- Direct connection: 1’000 impulses/40 ms
- Current transformer connection: 10 impulses/120 ms
A 60x30 mm graphic LC-display with LED background lighting makes it possible for parameters and settings to be read, and the figures are very visible. The desired menu language
can be selected via the keys. The clear and intuitive operation makes commissioning and daily use of the energy meters easier.
MID approval & Billing purpose
EMU Professional has been checked and approved in accordance with MID modules B + D (Measurement Instrument Directive).
- MID Module B = Approval of the energy meter
- MID Module D = QM system for manufacture and final inspection
With additional certification according to module D, QM system for manufacture and final inspection, all EMU Professional can be used ex factory for billing purposes within the European Union.