3-phase energy and power meter with MID B+D
approval for energy-managment according to
Made in Switzerland
Configuration can be done by using the keys on the EMU Professional kWh-meter.
- Current transformer ratio (5/5 to 20’000/5 and 1/1 to 4’000/1A)
- M-Bus, Modbus or IP addressing
- S0 pulse-output: Rate and length
- Threshold optimization (peakcontrol)
- Transformer ratio, pulse rate and length, addressing adjustable by keys
- Double tariff (high/low tariff - day / night)
- Read-out interfaces: M-Bus, KNX, Modbus RTU & ASCII, Modbus TCP, LONworks, web server, direct-http
- Peak load optimization
The EMU Professional can be equipped with a variety of read-out modules. All read-out modules are integrated in the EMU Professional where they are protected from contamination and manipulation. A variety of measurement readings can be transferred via these interfaces. For instance active and reactive energy, current, voltage, active, reactive and apparent power, power factor, power frequency and minimum and maximum values.
- Modbus RTU & ASCII
- TCP/IP (Webserver, Modbus TCP, Direct-http)
S0 impulse outputs
S0 pulse outputs
On the EMU Professional there are 4 S0 pulse outputs (Opto Power MOSFET, 5–400V AC or V DC, 90 mA) available.
- Active energy import
- Active energy export
- Reactive energy import
- Reactive energy export
Pulse rate per kWh/kvarh: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1’000 or 10’000
Pulse length in milliseconds: 4 to 250 ms, adjustable in steps of 2ms
Default configuration ex factory:
- Direct connection: 1’000 pulse/40 ms
- Current transformer connection: 10 pulse/120 ms
A 60x30 mm graphic LC-display with LED background lighting allows for a high contrast read-out of parameters and settings in any lighting conditions. The desired menu language can be selected via the keys. The clear and intuitive operation makes commissioning and daily use of the energy meters very easy.
MID approval & Billing purpose
EMU Professional has been tested and approved in accordance with MID modules B + D (Measurement Instrument Directive).
- MID Module B = Approval of the energy meter
- MID Module D = QM system for manufacture and final inspection
With additional certification according to module D, QM system for manufacture and final inspection, all EMU Professional can be used for billing purposes within the European Union ex factory.
Direct meter 75A
Item number Description
P0200000 EMU Professional 3/75
P020000K EMU Professional 3/75 KNX
P020000M EMU Professional 3/75 M-Bus
P020000TEMU Professional 3/75 TCP/IP (Webserver, Modbus TCP)
P020000LEMU Professional 3/75 LON
P020000MOEMU Professional 3/75 Modbus (RTU & ASCII)
Item number Description
P1200000 EMU Professional 3/5
P120000K EMU Professional 3/5 KNX
P120000M EMU Professional 3/5 M-Bus
P120000TEMU Professional 3/5 TCP/IP (Webserver, Modbus TCP)
P120000LEMU Professional 3/5 LON
P120000MOEMU Professional 3/5 Modbus